An investment of your time is the most meaningful of all donations
Interested in making a difference in your community? We’re always looking for individuals who have the knowledge, experience and passion to enable our Club to achieve its mission, vision and values. The Boys & Girls Club of Niagara fosters an inclusive and supportive environment that encourages individuals to work together to achieve the goals of our organization. Everyone at the Boys & Girls Club of Niagara is committed to continually enhancing the quality of services we provide the children, youth and families we serve. More than sharing your time and passion, volunteering is really about the satisfaction of knowing you are helping people and gaining valuable experience that can assist you in your own personal goals.
We offer a wide range of programs and services across Niagara with volunteer opportunities to match your passion, skills and availability. Areas of interest include:
- Special Events
- Charity Bingo
- Sports & Recreation Programs
- Day Camp
- Supporting youth without secure housing
Will You Join Us?
If you’re interested in volunteering with the Boys & Girls Club of Niagara, we invite you to apply. Please review the opportunities we currently have available and be sure to complete our Volunteer Application Form below to get started.
Just a few hours commitment can aid the Club greatly. Contact Jill for more information at email@example.com or 905-357-2444 x227
Bring the Whole Team
Our Corporate and Group Volunteer Program gives your work group an opportunity to make a difference in your community and gain a greater understanding of some of the critical social issues in Niagara.
The Boys & Girls Club of Niagara’s group volunteer opportunities provide your team with the chance to make an impact in the lives of the children, youth and families that we serve each day. These opportunities are a great way for your team to unveil their inner superheroes, build team morale and make a lasting impression on our programs. We’ll even give your group social media shout outs and recognition in our publications highlighting your community engagement.
Adventures may involve:
- Gardening or landscaping
- Revitalizing a space
- Special Event Support
- Depending on the project, the time requirement will be between 2-8 hours.
- We encourage volunteers not to leave projects unfinished.
- On occasion, some projects may take place over a couple days, depending on complexity and project type.
- We greatly appreciate and value our volunteers and each group that is interested, however, due to the nature and capacity of our programs, we are unable to accommodate volunteer groups larger than 20 people. Special exceptions may be made based on specific activity.
- Volunteers must be over the age of 18.
- Please provide a minimum of 2 weeks for planning purposes.
- Your team will get an on-site staff member to ensure the volunteer day runs smoothly.
Ready to get started? Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org today to find out more!