Boys & Girls Club is grateful for the faithful and significant support given by the corporate community. Together with businesses both large and small, we seek to facilitate relationships that benefit both the Club and the partner company.
Interested in doubling the impact of your gift?
Many employers offer matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees. This means the company will donate funds equal to your contribution to the Boys & Girls Club effectively doubling or even tripling your gift.
Here’s how to match your gift:
- To find out if your company has a matching gift program, click here.
- Even if your company does not appear on the list, they may still offer a matching gift program or be willing to start one. Contact your Human Resources department to find out more.
- If your company participates, obtain a Matching Gift Form from your employer and include the Boys & Girls Club of Niagara Foundation’s charitable registration number, which is 890697618 RR00011.
Boys & Girls Club of Niagara
8800 McLeod Road,
Niagara Falls, ON
Attention: Director of Development
Other Ways Corporations Can Support the Club:
- Corporate Donations
- Employee Deductions
- Donation of gifts-in-kind (services and/or products)
- Employee Giving Campaigns
- Volunteering at Events
- Event or Program Sponsorship
Call 905-357-2444 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org