It’s not easy being a kid today. The problems they face are complex.
For the first time in decades, today’s generation is expected to be worse off than their parents. Obesity and inactivity, anxiety and mental health, recreational drug use and alcoholism, hunger and food instability, homelessness and bullying at school all put too many futures at risk.
Many of these problems are compounded by poverty which is considered the biggest obstacle facing our kids today.
That’s why the Boys & Girls Club exists: to bring kids and families together in a community where they feel accepted and welcome—a place where they belong.
At the Boys & Girls Club, we give children and youth the chance to Dream Big.
As part of Canada’s largest child and youth serving agency, The Boys & Girls Club of Niagara is a charitable, community supported organization dedicated to helping children and youth.
As a leading provider of quality programs for children and youth, the Boys & Girls Club of Niagara offers transformative experiences that are accessible, reliable and open to all with a focus on providing safe places where kids can develop confidence, gain skills, and experience success so they can reach their best potential in life.
Did you know?
Making a difference in a child’s life doesn’t happen by accident. Through careful programming and rigorous training, our staff are able to provide children and youth with experiences that support them today and position them for tomorrow. On a regular basis, we ask our Kids about their experiences. This is what they tell us.
- 94% say staff at the Club care about me
- 75% say I feel safe at the club
- 88% say I get to play sports and games when I’m at the Club
- 72% say I have learned things at the club that help me get along with others
- 78% say I get to help out others at the club
- 91% say I do things at the club that help me to be healthy
We can’t do it alone. We need your help.
Every year, donors like you help the Boys & Girls Club break down barriers by providing financial assistance to kids and their families who need it most, so they can belong to a connected, engaged and healthy community.
As a successful charity for more than 100 years, we rely on generous donations by individuals, businesses, and community partners to help us make Boys & Girls Club programs affordable for everyone. With your help, we can remain open to all and ensure that no one is turned away from our services.
By making a donation large or small, you can join hundreds of Boys & Girls Club supporters, who believe in creating opportunities for a better life for children and youth. Everyone has a role to play, and every gift makes a difference.
Your Ongoing Gift of:
- $10/month helps a teen build character and the skills needed to reach their life goals in a youth leadership program.
- $25/month enables a child to develop self-confidence and believe in their abilities by learning to swim.
- $50/month gives a child the opportunity to attend a summer camp, giving them outdoor experiences and memories to last a lifetime.
- $75/month feeds 150 kids a nutritious meal a week to improve their health and gives them the ability to focus in school.
- $100/month safely transports 50 kids to the Club and home every night in the bus, so they can participate in activities that will help with their mental and social wellbeing.
- $200/month provides a vulnerable youth with stable transitional housing so they can be safe and re-engage with their community.
Make a donation
Become a Fundraiser
There are numerous ways to leave a gift to the Boys & Girls Club of Niagara. If you are interested in making an alternative form of donation including bequests, in memory or legacy gifts, please contact us at 905-357-2444 or email email@example.com.