The Connections program is designed for individuals with varying abilities. The core focus of the program is to encourage community integration, friendship and life skill development within a safe and welcoming atmosphere. Connections is committed to ensuring an inclusive environment which provides many memorable experiences.
- Staff to participants ratio of 1 to 3;
- Monthly calendars of events
- Daily activities planned to suit participants’ interests
- Weekly swimming
- Weekly community trip
- Monthly visit to local restaurants
- Weekly cooking program where participants help create healthy snacks and meals in the kitchen
$62/day Available Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.