Published August 30, 2018 10:00
We are looking for a Development Director for our Corporate Office.
Looking for other opportunities at the BGCN, please continue to check www.BGCN.ca/Join-Our-Team or on our social media for positions and volunteer opportunities.
The Development Director is a full-time salary position. Compensation is $56,550 - $64,350 plus participation in the organization’s benefit program for qualified applicants. The position works in collaboration with the executive director, program managers, and the board of directors, and is supervised and evaluated by the executive director. On-going educational and professional development opportunities will be provided.
• Develop, monitor and administer the organization’s programs budget;
• Develop and implement supporting grant and fund development activities;
• Direct the production of annual fundraising events and appeals;
• Develop and implement cost-effective marketing and outreach strategies to communicate with a range of constituencies through printed and electronic media;
• Supervise, support and provide performance feedback to all direct reports;
• Ensure effective management, review and analysis of statistics and information.
Skills and Qualifications:
• At least 5 years in a leadership role with related experience in delivery of child and youth programs; communications/ publications and fund development;
• Post-secondary education in a related field;
• Excellent organizational, managerial, and communication skills;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
• Valid driver’s license.
Send email cover letter and resume to Mary Marchese, at [email protected] no later than September 7, 2018. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.